Tuesday, April 05, 2011

FYI-Reunion

So I don't know if the reunion thing is going to happen or not but it seems we are all busy at different times so here is an fyi if anyone is interested: Ian and I had been planning trip to Las Vegas for a while and we booked it for June 6-9th at Mandalay bay. Anyone who's free is welcome to meet up with us any time.

4 comments:

Scott Nye said...

Can I sleep on your floor? Because otherwise it's the El Cortez for Scott...

Unknown said...

Can you swing 50 bucks a night? The luxor is connected to Mndalay Bay I believe and hotels.com has rooms at the luxor for 50 a night. It looks like the El cortez is 35 a night so this isn't much more.

Not that we wouldn't love you to crash on our floor under normal circumstances but it's not often we find ourselves child free in a room all to ourselves.

Scott Nye said...

Totally understandable. We'll see how it goes...that is surprisingly cheap.

Unknown said...

yeah I know! You may get a better deal the longer you wait too.