film literature pop folk ambient jazz drone and doom
I don't care how thick that glass is I would have been freaked out!
Someone obviously didn't realize that glass is just a very viscous liquid.
haha Pat, dropping some knowledge on y'all...totally forgot that.I was wondering what you'd think, Cynda. I'm not in a position to judge parenting, but it seemed a little gauche
I wouldn't have left my kids there long enough for a picture let alone a freaking video! the sea lions and the otters follow the kids around but I draw the line there!
"I know you're married now, but some things are bigger than that. Like answering my drunk dials."~Pat, right as usual
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I don't care how thick that glass is I would have been freaked out!
Someone obviously didn't realize that glass is just a very viscous liquid.
haha Pat, dropping some knowledge on y'all...totally forgot that.
I was wondering what you'd think, Cynda. I'm not in a position to judge parenting, but it seemed a little gauche
I wouldn't have left my kids there long enough for a picture let alone a freaking video! the sea lions and the otters follow the kids around but I draw the line there!
"I know you're married now, but some things are bigger than that. Like answering my drunk dials."
~Pat, right as usual
Post a Comment