Friday, July 13, 2012

Huge Fucking Reward Offered*

THE BEST SHOW OF OUR CHILDHOOD
Did YOU watch it before school?
Ian went on his sixth or seventh birthday.**

And he won the motherfucking smile contest.***
Can YOU find photographic evidence for me?**** 

Wait...you found it?  Really?  Merry Christmas, indeed! 
NO, NOT YOU BECKY, YOU DUMB TWAT, I WANT IAN!




 *By Pat
**I am not sure how factually accurate I am being
***Rigged by Luis?
****Cynda, perhaps they are in the gun safe?


ps
Look at this psycho kid in the green shirt.  Now go make sure your front door is locked.

3 comments:

imac said...

The Ramblin' Rod show was awesome. I did go on the show but I don't remember it being for my birthday. My brother also went on the show with me. Nobody rigged anything, I smiled the shit out of that show. They never saw me coming. I won a semi-truck for it, too. Also, they didn't show us the cartoons. Bastards.

I'll see if we still have the tape next time I'm at my parents.

Cynda said...

You think that even if we had a gun safe I would be allowed access...I would probably shoot myself in the face just trying to open it!

b said...

haha, I meant Martha's gun safe.

"I smiled the shit out of that show" is now my favorite thing