Q. Was picking up MJD *and* Pierre Garcon a reasonable gamble moving into the postseason?
Any advice moving forward would be greatly appreciated. She is winning our division but just the fourth best team right now and the guy on the bubble behind her is just 1 game back. She definitely needs a TE now that Gronk, her MVP, is down for the next few weeks at least. Clearly dropping the kicker to add either Brandon Myers or Kyle Rudolph unless anyone has any better ideas.
4 comments:
ps our league has 1-game playoffs instead of 2, so it is just weeks 16 and 17....seems like it benefits the underdogs
I like the Garcon and Myers move. I obviously just lost Gronk too and I picked up Myers in case my buddy doesn't come through with a trade offer (I would get Vernon Davis). I'll give him a shot.
I will say this -- the PIT defense has been lights out against running backs lately. It's rarely good advice to sit your studs but I'd take a minute to think about whether the matchups are better for the backups...
Thought about playing both Michael Turner and Andre Brown at the Flex. Brown is quietly a Top 25 guy, and gets a TD almost every game. one of our better pickups, but we haven't had too much opportunity to play him. Mostly because nobody seems to believe in him and I'm starting to think he's an illusion only I see.
She can't take Richardson out because she's playing the guy who traded him to her for Mr. Owen Daniels.
I think now that Jordy Nelson is healthy, it is time to put James Jones out to pasture. Rodgers didn't throw him the ball once last night. So it looks like we'll move Nicks to WR 2 and maybe try Garcon in the Flex until MJD gets healthy? I guess maybe Michael Turner? Falcons schedule is pretty cake.
Also, guess we won't be playing Andre Brown now that he's broken his leg. He did exist!
Post a Comment