I had a Sunday morning meltdown and sat ANDRE FUCKING JOHNSON the game he decides to score 7 Sundays worth of work. Second time I have panicked, sat him, and lost. So tired of 3-8 point games. I hope that by outing myself here I will learn my lesson. I now am mathematically eliminated from fantasy playoffs. Mea maxima culpa.
3 comments:
Shhhh Ben. It's okay. You made a good, rational call. Shhhhhhhh.
i would be 7-5 and in the thick of the playoff hunt if I had never removed Andre Johnson from my starting lineup. rookie mistake. going to emerge from chrysalis and dominate the mmmgravy league next year and win the first annual Gravy Boat of Glory.
unrelated question: does anyone have good credit with Tiffany's?
after a win this weekend, I realized if I win my next 3 and one of my buddies Pete and Ted lose 2 out of 3 we'll be tied. If I go 2-1 and they lose all 3 we're tied. #hopespringseternal
I don't have the heart to figure out what the tie breakers are.
Post a Comment