Friday, December 07, 2012

If You Only Watch One Internet Movie This Year...

I'm sure my feelings towards sampling, music videos, and possibly even crazy-dancing-in-public videos are pretty clear, but there's a dance movie set entirely to the music of Girl Talk called Girl Walk // All Day that is the best thing ever. You can watch the whole thing online at their website, but I posted the first chapter below.


4 comments:

b said...

this was so well done. I've never been wild about Girl Talk, but this absolutely justifies it. the Single Ladies sequence got my cynical heart to grow three sizes.

Bloomberg could use it as a promotional tool, if New York needed that sort of thing. poor Detroit, no one makes beautiful flashdance videos about you.

btw how hard are the anti-spambot puzzles getting?

b said...

also, very excited for your year-end list. and your thoughts on Jack Reacher. perhaps in equal measure.

Scott Nye said...

I've been rejected from several posts because of anti-spambot puzzles. I felt like fail. And just now I left this comment unattended for a half-hour or so, came back to an entirely different, much more difficult puzzle. Damn it.

Hopefully seeing Jack Reacher tomorrow (CRUISE). Year-end list on the 4th, and in audio form sometime around then.

b said...

yeah I play Spambot roulette and won't type until there is a distinct one. it is some dude's job to find the most ambiguous fonts.

also, my Christmas wish is to hear, in full, the story of the time you saw Harry Crane and Paul Kinsey playing pool