- what a weird time, we were so stupidly wealthy in melodic folk pop and we championed fucking AnCo, just for cachet or whatever. I really need to stop visiting Pitchfork full on, but I like to check in every morning and utter my catchphrase WHAT SOPHISTRY IS THIS??????
--don't tell me
ps
I am sorry I have been zipped up in an emotional gimp suit for the last decade-plus, it is well past time to be open, So let us stop talkin' falsely now/The hours getting late
---from ol' Beaverton! did not get enough love.
----should be one of those alt-radio hits that plays for years and keeps a bands' name alive
-----if you haven't read The Mysteries of Pittsburgh you need to. is the musical bed of this song just auto-tuned bro vocals? plus a YYYs-lite guitar riff and some tom-heavy, muted drumming? I have no idea. it works.
No comments:
Post a Comment