***Trip To Spain***
***Avengers: Civil War***
***Thor***
***The Disaster Artist***
20. Song to Song
***Avengers: Civil War***
***Thor***
***The Disaster Artist***
20. Song to Song
19. Better Watch Out
18. Atomic Blonde
17. Logan
16. Landline
15. The Last Jedi
14. Person to Person
13. Baby Driver
***THE DISASTER ARTIST***
***GOOD TIME***
***Ingrid Goes West***
13. Baby Driver
***THE DISASTER ARTIST***
***GOOD TIME***
***Ingrid Goes West***
12. Dunkirk
11. Personal Shopper
10. Blade Runner 2049
***mother!***
9. The Shape of Water
7. I Don’t Feel At Home In This World Anymore
6. The Little Hours
5. Colossal
***I, Tonya***
5. Colossal
***I, Tonya***
4. The Big Sick
***The Florida Project***
3. Lady Bird
***The Florida Project***
3. Lady Bird
2. Get Out
*** Phantom Thread***
1. Call Me By Your Name
Have a few left I can't wait to see, but St. Louis is a little undergunned when it comes to premieres. For what it's worth, Wind River was the dumbest movie I saw this year.
*** Phantom Thread***
1. Call Me By Your Name
Have a few left I can't wait to see, but St. Louis is a little undergunned when it comes to premieres. For what it's worth, Wind River was the dumbest movie I saw this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment