So yeah in 2 hours or so, the very first serious college admissions deadline many of us have faced (except for those November 1st overachievers in our midst) will have come and gone, and a new game will begin... the waiting game! I have already begun significantly lowering my expectations about my college admissions status to a variety of fine instiutions in preperation for my acceptance or denial. Yeah because if I get accepted, I can be all happy and like "well that was unexpected!" But if I get denied I can be all like "well that was expected!"
Anyway, mid-late December cannot arrive soon enough. NOT SOON ENOUGH!
5 comments:
I guarantee that you will get into Marquette Adrianna.
Of course the last thing I guaranteed was a Kerry win, so...
As long as the admisssions process is not done through some corrupt vote-counting company that rejects more applicants than applied, I have full confidence in that you will receive your well-deserved admittance.
haha, you don't see me worrying about getting into college...
2 Ivy leagues schools... damn
Waiting is the hardest part. Ugh.
HA Ha ha....I find out in 8 days
Ah, Nancy. Best of luck! Not that you need it, Ms. Smartypants... I have faith that you'll get in!
Post a Comment