Yep, that's a quote from Grendel, but it so applies here...oh God, I swear that was an unintentional pun, a pun that you will soon understand. You see, I have to do all of my teacher recommendations, counselor forms, etc. (a.k.a. everything that was actually due Tuesday) for 9 (count 'em nine) colleges TONIGHT. I am getting really, really good at writing my name, and Jesuit's code (380897! in case it wasn't already burned into your brains). The one positive side of this is that I got to miss practice. Thinking about it, however, I would have rather gone to practice then fill all of these out, and that's saying something. Send me good vibrations. Or text messages...those vibrate, too. I am in for a long night, and I get to dress up tomorrow morning...SUPER. *ktbz
2 comments:
dressing up sucks, we're all going to freeze.
Wow, that really really sucks... vibrating going your way.
Oh, yeah, and I just got back from setting up the Christmas mass. It's gonna be a DOOZY.
Post a Comment