film literature pop folk ambient jazz drone and doom
Tuesday, January 04, 2005
sup (worry not readers, this post is a test, the success of which may lead to a resolution of some issues that have been plaguing this fair internet weblog during months past)
It didn't work before because I always break things without knowing how I broke them... geez you people have to double check whenever something breaks when I'm around! Usually it's just because I'm cursed.
I don't think its working, somebody try to post. Especially Rhoads or Rachel, because they are not up on the contributors list even though they accepted their invites. But anybody post. I tried and failed.
8 comments:
by golly, it works!
OOOOHHHH....
Now why didn't this work before...?
-JB
Awesome Shakeer! I will begin sending out emails tonight. If I don't have your email now I'll get it tomorrow.
Better idea, I'll send them to the school adresses.
Blogger says there's no limit. Let's see how many we can cram in!
It didn't work before because I always break things without knowing how I broke them... geez you people have to double check whenever something breaks when I'm around! Usually it's just because I'm cursed.
I don't think its working, somebody try to post. Especially Rhoads or Rachel, because they are not up on the contributors list even though they accepted their invites. But anybody post. I tried and failed.
Nevermind.
Post a Comment