Those of you who have seen Narnia have probably seen this trailer already, but whatever. I got so excited when I saw it, I thought I'd share it with you all.
I loved Narnia. But that's probably because of my love for the Chronicles of Narnia. I just watched it with the fam. And yes, I did see the trailer. I am mucho excited for the second pirates movie.
3 comments:
Mmm. Narnia. Possibly the most unexciting movie this year...
I loved Narnia. But that's probably because of my love for the Chronicles of Narnia. I just watched it with the fam.
And yes, I did see the trailer. I am mucho excited for the second pirates movie.
supposedly, they were going to make number 2 and 3 simultaniously. Im not sure if it happened or not, but thats what I heard.
as for Keira Knightly...I was disapointed that this trailer only showed her once or twice. She would be on screen the whole time i was the director.
Post a Comment