film literature pop folk ambient jazz drone and doom
Benjamin, that's not very nice.
how long have you been waiting to post that? years most likely.hehehe, the word verification is: chmkk (read it aloud foneticly)yes i know
I don't get why it's a pun.
Thanks Dave... got that about two minutes after I posted it, and hoped no one would read it. :D (Deleting it leaves that big awkward "comment deleted" thing...)
Yeah Dave, you shouldn't have said anything. I just figured Ken was making fun of me again.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Benjamin, that's not very nice.
how long have you been waiting to post that? years most likely.
hehehe, the word verification is: chmkk (read it aloud foneticly)
yes i know
I don't get why it's a pun.
Thanks Dave... got that about two minutes after I posted it, and hoped no one would read it. :D (Deleting it leaves that big awkward "comment deleted" thing...)
Yeah Dave, you shouldn't have said anything. I just figured Ken was making fun of me again.
Post a Comment