As you all know I dont follow football, but I did watch most of the SuperBowl. Of couse it was the Seahawks! Scott's exactly right, "Northwest Pride" not to mention a lot of my friends are from the Washington/Seattle area. Like I said I dont follow football at all but that first "touchdown" that was scored (where he fell, then pushed the ball over the line) was complete Bull Crap, That even made me angry, and I dont even follow football...how many times have i clarified that?
Alex, obviously the touchdown wasn't for pushing the ball across the line. While he was in the air, the ball made it over the line, and then he got shoved back(at which point he did put the ball over the line, not that it matters). It's the point of farthest forward progress that's important, doesn't matter if he got pushed back after that.
The Steelers are one of the only things I like about Pittsburgh. So, tough call, but I rooted for them.
i know what the call was made on, i just think its bull...not that i really care, but morally it should not have been considered a touchdown, if you know what i mean.
I can see the ref now "sorry that call was morally wrong no touchdown."
I for one didn't really care about the call but all the people I was with thought it was a bad call. They said even tho it was a bad one there was no way the ref could reverse such a close call, although I really don't know anything about it.
Halfway through the game I asked where the seahawks were from. I was pretty lucky not to be stoned.
8 comments:
Yeah, same as Dave. West Coastin'
Northwest pride man, all the way.
As you all know I dont follow football, but I did watch most of the SuperBowl. Of couse it was the Seahawks! Scott's exactly right, "Northwest Pride" not to mention a lot of my friends are from the Washington/Seattle area.
Like I said I dont follow football at all but that first "touchdown" that was scored (where he fell, then pushed the ball over the line) was complete Bull Crap, That even made me angry, and I dont even follow football...how many times have i clarified that?
Any how, Seattle to answer your question.
The STEELERS! Yeah!
Alex, obviously the touchdown wasn't for pushing the ball across the line. While he was in the air, the ball made it over the line, and then he got shoved back(at which point he did put the ball over the line, not that it matters). It's the point of farthest forward progress that's important, doesn't matter if he got pushed back after that.
The Steelers are one of the only things I like about Pittsburgh. So, tough call, but I rooted for them.
i know what the call was made on, i just think its bull...not that i really care, but morally it should not have been considered a touchdown, if you know what i mean.
WHOA!! Morals are a factor in football?!?
I can see the ref now "sorry that call was morally wrong no touchdown."
I for one didn't really care about the call but all the people I was with thought it was a bad call. They said even tho it was a bad one there was no way the ref could reverse such a close call, although I really don't know anything about it.
Halfway through the game I asked where the seahawks were from. I was pretty lucky not to be stoned.
Seahawks. Northwest pride and all that.
Honestly, not the best game of football I've ever watched...
Post a Comment