This picture looks remarkably similar to the ducks I just saw humping each other around the lake. Only there were three and one was a gigantic white one. So I guess if you could photoshop nude Doug in there, it would be perfect (using the term very loosely). And we all have pictures of Doug naked, so don't even try.
we all have picture of doug naked huh...other then mental one that will scar me for life I am unaware of such pictures and the fact that you have some such pictures ben is a little disturbing...
11 comments:
This picture looks remarkably similar to the ducks I just saw humping each other around the lake. Only there were three and one was a gigantic white one. So I guess if you could photoshop nude Doug in there, it would be perfect (using the term very loosely). And we all have pictures of Doug naked, so don't even try.
we all have picture of doug naked huh...other then mental one that will scar me for life I am unaware of such pictures and the fact that you have some such pictures ben is a little disturbing...
My mistake, forget I said anything
I have it taped...
Ooooh, Ian, you have it on tape? Can I get a copy? That is the only one I have missing from my collection.
Who is that?
i believe it's cory and ben k.
gold star for nancy!!
yay!
Yeah, but she owes like 3 gold stars to the bank for that terrible pun. Definitely in gold star debt.
i'm sorry! it made sense in my head
Post a Comment