The link above is a clip from Fox News who interviewed the leader of an anti-catholic, anti-jew, anti-gay, anti-America, and anti-soldier church. She along with her "church" protested outside of a soldier's funeral who had died in Iraq with signs saying things like, "God hates you", "Thank God for Dead Soldiers" and "Thank God for 9/11." Her father who started the church had said things during a protest at the Holocaust museum in Washington DC such as, "the Holocaust was minsicule" and that "the Jews were the real Nazis."! Watch and be the judge it for yourself.
the link should open up a "windows media player" if it does not work the url is this:
http://media.spikedhumor.com/24864/insane_woman_on_fox_news.wmv
6 comments:
First word I saw was Satan and I instantly knew it was an Alex post.
stubborn people are not to be bothered with.
I love people like that.
I watched the video. How sad.
It's true, I haven't met that lady.
aaaagh creepy smile...
Fox Facts spells "legislation" with two T's. I can't respect them anymore.
Post a Comment