film literature pop folk ambient jazz drone and doom
Money magazine says Hillsboro is the 63rd best small city to live in in America.Beaverton is 79th. Haha losers.Spokane: not listed. But hey, you guys had the World's Fair. After you know, it stopped meaning anything.Wait: Men's Journal last year had you guys 49th. Hey, Men's Journal is legit.
I think my favorite part is that you knew instantly to pull the camera and take a pic. I don't know if I would have had the foresight.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Money magazine says Hillsboro is the 63rd best small city to live in in America.
Beaverton is 79th. Haha losers.
Spokane: not listed. But hey, you guys had the World's Fair. After you know, it stopped meaning anything.
Wait: Men's Journal last year had you guys 49th. Hey, Men's Journal is legit.
I think my favorite part is that you knew instantly to pull the camera and take a pic. I don't know if I would have had the foresight.
Post a Comment