As much fun as a Ben and Ian blog would be ( it would be a lot of fun, wiseguy) everybody still has permission to post on here. The contributors' list mistake has something to do with format shift blogger is undergoing. So no worries, er... Scott.
post script
Keeping loosely with the title, we have amassed approx. 14 inches and counting of beautfiul packing snow in the last four days here at ND. Like something out of a movie. I would love to have you all here so I could pelt your faces with snowballs. Alas my magical gloves are left at home so Domers are safe, for now.
9 comments:
In order to post, you need to actually log in to blogger and move your account over to gmail. Those who's names are not on the contributors list have not logged in yet.
Google's long arm is everywhere these days...
-JB
tons of fun, ben, tons of fun...
Thanks for clarifying John. I think I'm to blame for everybody needing to do that, as I was creating a draft of a post. But it was kind of strong-arming me and I couldn't figure out a way to keep on the old system, so it was probably inevitable.
yeah, i think they made it impossible for you to do anything and not switch.
14 inches? do you know how large of a snowman you could make with that amount of snow? a really, really large snowman... i'm jealous.
They fixed something that wasn't broken therefore I am against it. grrrrr...stupid Google.
four more inches today. tomorrow i fulfill a lifelong dream and build a snow fort
john did you see the igloo on south quad? by the flagpole.
Oh yeah...I gotta say, that's one of the sweetest things I've ever seen made of snow.
I'm still bitter about the solid sheet of ice by Fitz (walking south towards DeBart). Had to run to class and ended up skating for a good 7 feet, completely unintentionally.
Gotta love days with a high of 8 degrees...
-JB
Post a Comment