film literature pop folk ambient jazz drone and doom
Take THAT, Ian! Although I'd still take Cinetopia over all if not for that damn drive.
Go to hell, Ben. You wish Scott's basement was as good as mine. Just because you have a giant man-crush on Scott doesn't mean you can't be fair.
My giant man-crush is still where its always been, firmly on the shoulders...and lips...and hair....and eyes...and smile...and laugh...of Michael. Oh dear God I can't take it anymore, D.C. here I come!
I KNEW it
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Take THAT, Ian! Although I'd still take Cinetopia over all if not for that damn drive.
Go to hell, Ben. You wish Scott's basement was as good as mine. Just because you have a giant man-crush on Scott doesn't mean you can't be fair.
My giant man-crush is still where its always been, firmly on the shoulders...and lips...and hair....and eyes...and smile...and laugh...of Michael. Oh dear God I can't take it anymore, D.C. here I come!
I KNEW it
Post a Comment