film literature pop folk ambient jazz drone and doom
we miss you too A.psi'm think under 3h30
*thinkingthey really need to let you edit your comments. i totally don't get that picture. is there a carousel with a fish you can ride? pat rode a black cat at oaks park once. it was cute.
3:30 is pretty ambitious... we'll trip some Ethiopians on the way.I witnessed the riding of the cat. It was inspiring.I am stuck in Butte, Montana at over a mile high. Altitude training? This is world class!
Butte, Montana is the ass of the world...or at least Montana, in any case
Post a Comment
4 comments:
we miss you too A.
ps
i'm think under 3h30
*thinking
they really need to let you edit your comments.
i totally don't get that picture. is there a carousel with a fish you can ride?
pat rode a black cat at oaks park once. it was cute.
3:30 is pretty ambitious... we'll trip some Ethiopians on the way.
I witnessed the riding of the cat. It was inspiring.
I am stuck in Butte, Montana at over a mile high. Altitude training? This is world class!
Butte, Montana is the ass of the world...or at least Montana, in any case
Post a Comment