one day too late... sorry John. see you when you come visit Ithaca.
by the way, bloggers, I haven't been on this site for pretty much the whole summer--whoever's taken my place as premiere anonymous commenter is totally missing the point of anonymity, which is bone-dry wit clarified and purified by disassociation with a face or voice.
"Don't worry--I'm bringing it back!" -Randall Graves
Oh crap. I got the day wrong. I even made elephant ears to bring before I double checked. Ben, as soon as I left the note I started worrying that I did it wrong. Here's a less subtle version. There might be an easier way to give you guys my number, but this shouldn't be too hard.
5AB-C3B-35B5 A = Our Tech Theater Period / The biography hint B = Our senior year physics period C = Period that Mass replaced.
6 comments:
one day too late... sorry John. see you when you come visit Ithaca.
by the way, bloggers, I haven't been on this site for pretty much the whole summer--whoever's taken my place as premiere anonymous commenter is totally missing the point of anonymity, which is bone-dry wit clarified and purified by disassociation with a face or voice.
"Don't worry--I'm bringing it back!" -Randall Graves
Hey John! I've gotten rid of my Facebook for as long as I can, but, God and you willing, I'll be there. Thank you.
I'll go!
ok ok john! i told you i was sorry about that couch. i'll wear my depends this time. you didn't hafta embarrass me infront of everybody!
(cory i tried four different numbers and failed. see you there.)
oh and ken, my money's on pat for anonymous commenter.
I'll be there.
Oh crap. I got the day wrong. I even made elephant ears to bring before I double checked. Ben, as soon as I left the note I started worrying that I did it wrong. Here's a less subtle version. There might be an easier way to give you guys my number, but this shouldn't be too hard.
5AB-C3B-35B5
A = Our Tech Theater Period / The biography hint
B = Our senior year physics period
C = Period that Mass replaced.
Post a Comment