Friday, July 13, 2007

This is not Devon magically posting from basic training with his mind, unfortunately. This is Felicia. I just received a letter from Devon in the mail today, and he asked me to let you all know that everything is going well, and to post his mailing address for him. The delay in getting this out was caused by the drill instructors tossing his address list after he arrived. Gotta love those guys, right?

Anyway, here is his address:

Rec Rohlf D.R.
2nd BN Echo Co. PLT 2107
38001 Midway Ave.
San Diego, CA 92140-2107

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

who the fuck is Felicia

imac said...

there are no girls on the internets.

Ken Colwell said...

thanks for the update felicia--I'm pretty bad with post mail but I'll try and make it work for the serviceman. you know if he can write back?

p.s. don't worry we know who you are

Adrianna said...

Yeah, he wrote me back... sounds like Devon is doing well... and he'd appreciate some mail!