film literature pop folk ambient jazz drone and doom
Way to be over a week late.
don't you have some dishes to do?
No, that's woman's work.
Dude, it was an epic night. At least that's what they tell me.
And Ian, I'm glad I've rubbed off on you a little.
machuca is all talk. dollars to donuts he does the dishes over 50% of the time.pat, if you didn't end up in 1. a fountain 2. the hospital or 3. another guy's bed, I deem the night a failure
Pat would be the type to end up in another man's bed.
devon outta nowhere for the win!devon you need to do audiobooks for gritty detective stories
That would be a pretty fun job. Scott, get writing some damn gritty detective stories, a la your one act play.
i'd just like to point out that ian didn't argue and thus implicitly acknowledged his role as a dishwasher. i bet he vacuums too. in an apron.
sure its not a pretty little maid outfit? ah, but I kid, I kid... :P
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Way to be over a week late.
don't you have some dishes to do?
No, that's woman's work.
Dude, it was an epic night. At least that's what they tell me.
And Ian, I'm glad I've rubbed off on you a little.
machuca is all talk. dollars to donuts he does the dishes over 50% of the time.
pat, if you didn't end up in 1. a fountain 2. the hospital or 3. another guy's bed, I deem the night a failure
Pat would be the type to end up in another man's bed.
devon outta nowhere for the win!
devon you need to do audiobooks for gritty detective stories
That would be a pretty fun job. Scott, get writing some damn gritty detective stories, a la your one act play.
i'd just like to point out that ian didn't argue and thus implicitly acknowledged his role as a dishwasher. i bet he vacuums too. in an apron.
sure its not a pretty little maid outfit? ah, but I kid, I kid... :P
Post a Comment