Saturday, February 28, 2009

One of My Favorites Too



My brothers and I watched Conan nearly every night in the summer. Half the time it was repeats from February, but it didn't really matter. Just hope it doesn't change too much. They're bringing back Andy Richter as the announcer, which is exciting because I think most of us weren't watching back when Andy was the sidekick.

ps
Michael Cera just got on board with the Arrested Development movie, and he was the last piece in the puzzle so hopefully that will start production soon.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

This is a good one! I don't know how he finds these people. Did you see him on his last Late Night show? He was choking up..it was cute...

b said...

i didn't see the last ten minutes til just now. it didn't seem like he was reading from the prompter or anything. i think he memorized that whole thing. conan is the man.