Sunday, March 01, 2009

The most amazing thing

Ben, I'm sorry to steal your top post thunder but--

No. No I will not apologize for this. For last night I found the most amazing things, the holy grail of cool shit, in a suburb of Chicago of all places. The picture must be shown.



That's right. That's a claw machine. Full of live lobsters. And if you grab a lobster they will cook it for you. Unfortunately, despite spending like 12 bucks on this machine I didn't get a lobster. I grabbed one, but once it got out of the water it was all like "screw this" and ran out of the claw.

4 comments:

b said...

my fingers are speechless. from now on, all things will be compared to this on the scale of awesomeness. and all will show themselves pale beside it.

Nancy said...

Gordon Ramsay added one of those things to a restaurant in one of his Kitchen Nightmare episodes.

I'm glad I'm not a lobster.

Anonymous said...

Dude, this thing is way awesomer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3ysomqy86U

imac said...

Please, Pat, that thing is only 5/8 lobster zone.