Sunday, March 08, 2009

Update!!

Oh hell yes!
An update for all y'all (aka, more bragging):

I got an assistantship/internship at CSU as well!

I'll be an Assistant Resident Director in one of the dorms on campus
What does that entail, you say?

It means I get a completely furnished apartment, at no cost! -no utilities, nada
I get to have an "adult guest" live with me as well...so I'm taking the Norwegian with me!
I get meals on campus for free, as does my "adult guest"
I get all of my out-of-state tuition for free
And on top of it all, I get a stipend! (might help with paying for my own insurance...)

So yeah, I got even more than a free ride...and that's flipping sweet

...just had to brag

OH! And I'll be moving to Colorado in late June or early July, so we need to have some sort of shindig before then so I can see all of your beautiful faces!

1 comment:

b said...

that's really great! i'm glad you get to keep that kid around. he's growing on me. like lichen. adult guest is also one of the funniest terms of the modern age.