Sunday, March 01, 2009

Scott Wuz Right

"Coca-Cola of Oregon plans to bottle the Willamette under its Dasani label with a $35 million expansion of its bottling plant in Wilsonville. 'It was a viable source of water,' says Mike Greene, district manager for Veolia Water North America, which operates the plant. 'A very high quality source.'" -The Oregonian

Dasani is the bar skank of bottled waters.

3 comments:

b said...

i should note that stephanie reprimanded me for using the word skank, which is apparantly sexist.

Scott Nye said...

Whatever dude, Dasani IS the skank of water bottles. It's not a sexist word, by the way, it's just a derogatory term for women who are overly fixated on sex, and feel the need to flaunt it publicly. And are kind of filthy.

Dasani, in my head, is all of these things. I've gone thirsty for an extra hour just so I won't have to drink it. And people who know me know I get thirsty a lot and to a great degree.

Anonymous said...

it's not so bad near wilsonville...