Tuesday, November 17, 2009



ps the last few days during lunch i watched Andy Barker, P.I. which was one of Andy Richter's two failed sitcoms. the whole thing (6 episodes) is on Hulu and Buster from A.D. is on it and like the best part. anyway, i guess i shouldn't feel bad for a guy who's on the tonight show every night, but he's definitely funny enough not to have to be the sidekick all his life. that said, i wish i was around when he was on Late Night.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh guess what? I'm going to see them live! Hopefully I can get the day off...

b said...

i am so jealous. are you in la for another reason? that's like a five hour drive right?


ps spencer and heidi from the hills were on the other day and got booed like none other.

Nancy said...

I've actually already driven down once to visit a friend. It is a pretty long drive, but hey it's fun with friends! This time I'm driving down for Conan. I hope we get guests I recognize.