Wednesday, December 09, 2009

The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien

I didn't get any autographs so I thought this would be the next best thing.

Look at how close I am to Conan!
Yep, I'm sitting right there.

The show was so awesome!!! I was so impressed by how professional and smoothly run it was despite them trying to make it look spontaneous. Also, the studio is so small! They do some crazy camera magic to make it look huge.


4 comments:

b said...

i can't believe i missed this! i've been watching conan most nights but turned it off when i heard howie was the guest. i hate that guy. good call on the scarf!

Nancy said...

Give the guy a break, he's got OCD.

b said...

yeah i just hate the work he does: deal or no deal, howie do it, whatever the hell it was he did on leno. the guy's a hack. i didn't know he had the germophobia that bad, that sucks. its really stupid, but i don't have much room to talk since i was the premed who passed out when he got tb tested

Unknown said...

Way to wear a bright yellow scarf so you are easily recognizable. It made it much easier to spot you!