
also, no one in New Mexico has the Internet. and Iowa, watch your back, Wisconsin is holding a grudge about something
in other news, the blazers blew a golden opportunity last night, playing the most anemic 4th i've seen in quite some time. if they played with half the heart NIU does...ah fuck
ps

with Lucas out for MSU, and either Tenn or Ohio State down the pike, its plausible. also, nice jump on the ol' bandwagon there, Idaho. And Maine, don't you have some galoshes to put on?
3 comments:
I'll bet it's because we have so many alumni and they are everywhere. The other schools won't have the same geographical reach. But still, pretty weird.
honestly? I bet it's because a lot of people hate Kentucky.
go red
you guys watch this game? god it hurt. it hurt like getting rejected from college. I may just hate kentucky forever
Post a Comment