I can't take credit for the jimmy johnson picture. That was a stroke of genius by our good friend ben vincent. I was just watching vh1's top 100 hundred artists tonight. They had elvis at number 8, prince at number 7, led zeppelin at 3 and the boss a 21!!!. If you disagree with these rankings (as i do, quite vehemently) make your voice heard. This is a travesty. Prince before the boss, and not just before the boss, but 14 spots ahead. America, stand up.
I'm also choosing to issue a challenge right now. I know many of you still frequent this blog, wondering if anything new has been posted. Well, my challenge is that every time you come to this page, you issue a post. Doesn't have to be anything. For example, "Hey, this is ian. i just moved into a new house and it's really cool. we're getting all settled in, but rest assured, this will be a party place soon enough." Ian was thinking it that but afraid to say it. So i did it for him Not the point. Just let us know you're still there. Say something, can be anything. If you want me to say it for you, i can do that. Believe me, i can put words in your mouth better than you can. But over the last month, the only posters have been myself, ben and ian. And if that's all who is reading then fine. But if not, leave a comment. Or even better, post about what's going on in your life because we want to know what you all are up to. This blog was popping during high school. Just like porch monkey, I'm bringing it back. We're all friends...lets stay that way.
3 comments:
porch monkey cannot be saved!
i have no idea what porch monkey is.
I'm still taking care of a duck. It's bigger and so are his poops.
Post a Comment