film literature pop folk ambient jazz drone and doom
I'll come!
I'll be thinking of you all! Much love!
Sorry, I'll be in Green Bay! Enjoy your Thanksgiving!
Ok so I've got magd and nancy. Anyone else interested?
can i stop playing hard to get now? so excited.
ps 3rd round Jesuit football game afterwards at Hare Field.
the visitor section isn't covered... anyway you guys better bring some food! I was thinking 5ish?
of course! can i come over early to freshmash potatoes?!? for real this year
Sure really you can come whenever you want
Will this still be rocking at like 7:15, 7:30? Weirdly enough I'll be working 'til then.This is what I get for not checking the blog more often...
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I'll come!
I'll be thinking of you all! Much love!
Sorry, I'll be in Green Bay! Enjoy your Thanksgiving!
Ok so I've got magd and nancy. Anyone else interested?
can i stop playing hard to get now? so excited.
ps 3rd round Jesuit football game afterwards at Hare Field.
the visitor section isn't covered... anyway you guys better bring some food! I was thinking 5ish?
of course! can i come over early to freshmash potatoes?!? for real this year
Sure really you can come whenever you want
Will this still be rocking at like 7:15, 7:30? Weirdly enough I'll be working 'til then.
This is what I get for not checking the blog more often...
Post a Comment