film literature pop folk ambient jazz drone and doom
Rastafarian gumby. Nice.
I'm not gonna lie, that makes me laugh every time.
I just had to annihilate a huge colony of ants and then I saw this! I am so traumatized!
here is that Brides-compete-for-plastic-surgery show I was telling you about: http://www.avclub.com/articles/bridalplasty-falling-to-pieces,48290/did you actually find the colony? That would be so cool!
I'm just saying...Rastafarian Gumby could completely annihilate a huge colony of ants. And he'd smile the whole time.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Rastafarian gumby. Nice.
I'm not gonna lie, that makes me laugh every time.
I just had to annihilate a huge colony of ants and then I saw this! I am so traumatized!
here is that Brides-compete-for-plastic-surgery show I was telling you about:
http://www.avclub.com/articles/bridalplasty-falling-to-pieces,48290/
did you actually find the colony? That would be so cool!
I'm just saying...Rastafarian Gumby could completely annihilate a huge colony of ants. And he'd smile the whole time.
Post a Comment