Click that link. in the early 80s the Pixar bosses saved scores of employees by volunteering to get canned themselves. i want to go to there.
You should watch this. I'm gonna have to ask Scott which studios have had runs like this. The thing that blows me away most of all is how good they are with the eyes. Inexplicable.
also,

Yeah I'm gonna stock up too.
ps
This is so so so good. Remind me of the time Pat woke up and got a surprise email flight confirmation to come stay with me and Steph for graduation. (sorta NSFW for some brief scrotum. don't let that deter you though.)
Insidious Worm Makes Unauthorized Purchases When Computer User Is Drunk
pps
speaking of worms, ignore any and all movies Magda may post. they're really dirty and will give you incurable viruses.
ppps
Turns out the copyright folks took that Pixar one down. Too bad, but I should have known that would happen. Sorry. In its absence, please enjoy this short mind-blowing clip. Stay til the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment