Thursday, January 13, 2011

For Ian--How could you do this//to me?



ps

Was cleaning up Mambrino, my trusty old iBook, cuz I'm thinking of putting him out to pasture, when I found this video that I don't think I'd ever seen. Pretty sure I wasn't even at this beach day. Apparently if you want to beat Magda you just need make it more than ten feet.



pps
At first I only liked that song cuz it was goofy. But now I genuinely love it. Been singing it all day. That first drop is fucking humongous.

Everybody betrayed me, I'm fed up with this world!

5 comments:

imac said...

Tommy Wiseau is a giant turdpile but that song is actually really catchy.

imac said...

It's incredible how much better he appears as an actor in this video as compared to the actual film.

b said...

wow! I didn't actually know you'd seen The Room. is it worth having a midnight watch sometime?

pat said...

God, I love the internet.

Nancy said...

huh...I think I took that video of the sleeping bag race