ask yourself if you are prepared for a toddler, strung out on sugar, running around your house like a wild man, smearing chocolate on your white comforter and flushing his underwear down the toilet, while your husband exclaims "I didn't think he'd actually do it."
At least one of our children can't walk yet...
9 comments:
you and Ian do such good work, I don't think any of our kids could compare. I've figured out how we can get Ian off the 4 limit. Triplets. I will smuggle you Canadian fertility drugs. I want you to call the 7th one Seven.
I'm going to be one of those people who just has dogs and treats them like children.
Seconding what Ben said, which is why I'm not even trying.
C'mon you guys would make great parents!
And I want the chance to corrupt your kids like you try to do to ours!!
Anal beads?
Goddamn it Matt!
exactly
I think I'll give it a shot. Sounds pretty much like run of the mill based on what's happened in this place down south.
You're not making a good case for babies
Post a Comment