/click that link for the funniest Harry Potter shit I've seen. Imagine continuous Drunk Pat narration of the first film...\
We all knew Scott was onto bigger and better things, and now he's a goddamn professional. Keep your tabs on him on the sidebar over there. (kid's too well-mannered to self-promote so I gotta remind you.) Yidio looks especially awesome. Here's him on Black Swan and the Oscars So be a pal: page-hits (and potentially other internet things I don't understand) add up. Lord knows I keep myself in furs and pocket-snuff with this here money-printing operation.
ps Good Sir, You Seem to be Peeing Upon My Leg
3 comments:
Thanks for the plug, man. I was going to say, "It's true, I am too well-mannered," but I think we all know that's not true. Something about the self-promotion part of being a huge jackass never translated though.
And the hits do help, big time. I'm not going to disclose exactly how I'm making and trying to make money these days, but by all means, come on by all day.
I put it on facebook to try and get you more hits!
Cool! Fixed up the links so they go directly to your profiles on those sites so its easier to find your articles.
Post a Comment