Who's more of a douche, Mike Love or the douche who follows him? #nobrainers #kingdouche #therecanbeonlyonebit.ly/yYSNyq
— Cokemachineglow (@cmgzine) February 17, 2012
Missed the cut: Drake ft. Rick Ross - "Lord Knows"
Bonus:
Robyn mashed-up with Whitney Houston (RIP)
Honorable Mention: Toby Keith - "Red Solo Cup"
Runner Up: Charli XCX - "Nuclear Seasons"
10. Cold Cave - "The Great God Pan is Dead"
9. EMA - "Grey Ships"
8. My Morning Jacket - "Circuital"
7. Das Racist - "Booty in the Air"
6. Nicki Minaj - "Superbass"
5. Britney Spears [ft. Nicki Minaj & Ke$ha] - "Till the World Ends (The Femme Fatale Remix)"
4. Wilco - "One Sunday Morning (Song for Jane Smiley's Boyfriend)"
3. Jamie xx and Gil-Scott Heron - "I'll Take Care of U" (which Drake & Rihanna jump on to great success)
2. Watch the Throne - "Why I Love You"
1. Holy Ghost! - "Jam for Jerry"
ps for the preservation of my friendship with Ian, I will not include Katy Perry - "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)" I cannot. or Avril Lavinge - "What the Hell" no way.
5 comments:
Friendship schmendship, what the hell is an awesome song. Shame on you.
Also should have included domino by jesse j. Great tune.
yeah that's a good one. I'm waiting for it to get remixed with The Big Pink's "Dominoes" from last year. you'd dig it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfKKBDFCiIA
ps I've also been vibing on Shawn Colvin's "Sunny Came Home"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfKKBDFCiIA
90s as fuck
You should have just included all of those songs as any list involving kesha is a "Worst of" list anyway.
ouch ian. you'll come around after cynda names your first daughter Ke$ha. (Cynda, please do this)
Post a Comment