Sunday, February 08, 2015

Favorite Podcasts of 2014

5. The Duncan Trussell Family Hour ($10)
4. The Andy Daly Podcast Pilot Project ($30)
3. The Adventure Zone ($45)
2. Mike and Tom Eat Snacks ($50)
1. Harmontown ($65)

/$200

While I'm at it, you should absolutely listen to Scott on the Criterion Collection's podcasts. I subscribe on Android with the Player FM app and listen at 1.5x, like I do all my podcasts, which makes Scott sound like the most eloquent cokehead you've ever met.  I've found him on these 11:

 Episodes 155, 153, 152, 151, 150, 149, 148, 147, 146, 145, 141

The newest, Port of Shadows, was a fantastic discussion that brought a ton of historical context to the film, including the phenomenal factoid that the Vichy government blamed the French defeat in WWII on this film.

2 comments:

Scott Nye said...

You're too kind, sir. I can't imagine listening to my mumbly, too-quickly-spoken ramblings at 1.5 speed. I must sound like an insane person.

b said...

Actually you guys have great production values and you come through crystal clear. Whoever is setting it up and editing it knows what they're doing, very professional.