film literature pop folk ambient jazz drone and doom
Are we saying like "is as cool as cruise control," or "is analogous to cruise control... how cool"?
Yeah, it's like cruise control for your pinky.
Unless of course you don't have a pinky
That would suck.
I HATE JAVA! JAVA IS THE DEVIL! yelling, that's what caps lock is good for.
Awww, java's fun, you just have to devote your life to it for a couple weeks and then you'll have it tamed. Caps lock would make java very difficult though.
CAP LOCKS ARE EVIL I TELL YOU, EVIL!P.S. i used the shift key if anyone questions my nonhypocriticalness
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Are we saying like "is as cool as cruise control," or "is analogous to cruise control... how cool"?
Yeah, it's like cruise control for your pinky.
Unless of course you don't have a pinky
That would suck.
I HATE JAVA! JAVA IS THE DEVIL! yelling, that's what caps lock is good for.
Awww, java's fun, you just have to devote your life to it for a couple weeks and then you'll have it tamed. Caps lock would make java very difficult though.
CAP LOCKS ARE EVIL I TELL YOU, EVIL!
P.S. i used the shift key if anyone questions my nonhypocriticalness
Post a Comment