Friday, March 11, 2011

Let's make it happen!!

We need a reunion of epic proportions. Seriously. We must find a date and a place where we can all be at once and have a party. Whether we crash Nancy's or Scott's place in Cali, Pat's place in Corpus Christi, one of our many midwest residents, or our place here in Portland we have to make it happen!!!

Do you remember the summer before college? Do you guys remember how great that was!? It's been far too long since we were all together at the same time!! Who's with me?!

So give us the dates you can make work and we'll find one!! I know we all have jobs/school/children ;) to work around but think how great this could be!! I have a feeling Pat will be our biggest problem!

15 comments:

imac said...

Anybody want to go to Vegas?

magda. said...

Dudes. Spring Break is in one week and I will be visiting Nancy in the Bay Area. For, like, a whole week. Opportunity!

Otherwise, I'm busy pretty much every day this year.

Adrianna said...

Um, yes to Vegas. This summer. Let me know and I will be there.

imac said...

Dude trips to vegas b/f mid june are cheap!!

4 days 3 nights flight from portland and a NICE hotel on the strip = 300 per person total!!!

imac said...

oh that was me(cynda) not ian although I'm sure you could all figure that out!

pat said...

I kind of resent the implication that I'll be the biggest problem. That being said, probably not gonna happen for me. However, by this time next year, i'm hoping to be stationed in hawaii so ya'll should come visit me there. For gods sake, do no come to corpus christi.

pat said...

Also, i came up with a pretty decent move, "The Janitor" stone cold drunk on the spot and i don't think i ever got the props i deserved. So, please, give it up.

imac said...

I've been rocking The Janitor ever since.

Scott Nye said...

If you all wanted to sleep on top of each other, visits-to-Corvallis-style, we could easily make it work here.

But seriously, I say yes to Vegas. I can drive there and we can rock the strip in the shittiest car those strippers have ever seen.

Scott Nye said...

I forgot to say I'm free anytime after May 9th. Seriously, I'll have just gotten off of two months of twelve-hour days. I could use a way to spend the money.

Unknown said...

We have babysitters lined up for the week of june 7th. I think this Vegas thing could work! Any other takers?

magda. said...

I'm not really sure how Vegas and I would get along... but if y'all are gonna go, I may tag along anyway.

Just for kicks.

And to make sure there is video footage.

Scott Nye said...

Sounds good for me. And Maggie, I'm not much for drinks and gambling, but I know you're as much of a sucker for Americana as I am, and Vegas is a HUGE aspect of that. That's what's drawing me.

Nancy said...

ugh vegas?? there's nothing to do there but spend money and get lung cancer!!! (debbie downer time)

If ya'll are going I might hop over for a day or two.

Cynda said...

That's the spirit Nancy!!