6th Edition
30. Spider-Man
29. Duck Tales
28. Archer
27. The Adventures of Pete and Pete
26. How I Met Your Mother
25. Justified
24. Star Trek: The Next Generation
23. Game of Thrones
22. X-Men
21. Better Off Ted
20. The Office
19. Boy Meets World
18. Party Down
17. The Wonder Years
16. The Bugs Bunny & Tweety Show
15. The Ramblin' Rod Show
14. Freaks and Geeks
13. The West Wing
12. Batman: The Animated Series
11. Late Night With Conan O'Brien
10. Parks and Recreation
9. Arrested Development
8. Recess
7. Darkwing Duck
6. Ed
5. The Simpsons
4. Seinfeld
3. 30 Rock
2. Mad Men
1. Community
6 comments:
Better Off Ted but not Arrested Development?
Dude no West Wing? Our entire friendship is a lie.
Totally gonna do a list of this of my own. And it will totally include The West Wing.
oh jeez! like I said, totally off the top of my head. Those two are definitely top 15. Gonna need to edit. I can't wait to see your list. Mine is obviously hobbled by years of not having cable.
Heh, been making lists on the Internet too long, and always assume people don't read the preamble, just skip to the list. Which means you might not be reading this. In any event, same disclaimers about top-of-the-head, especially the ordering, and ESPECIALLY the emphasis on recent TV. Been too long since I watched some serious bouts of TV Land.
Also, this is assuming the best of a given series - not going to hold the dwindling charm of How I Met Your Mother against it, or the ending of Lost for that matter, any more than I would the really awkward seasons of SNL.
I would also recommend a tour of Rockefeller Center to anyone who might find themselves in New York.
30. Aqua Teen Hunger Force
29. Superman: The Animated Series
28. Space Ghost Coast to Coast
27. Pushing Daisies
26. Doug (Nickelodeon version)
25. Wonder Years
24. Freaks and Geeks
23. Cheers
22. Community
21. Home Movies
20. Louie
19. Lost
18. Parks and Recreation
17. Party Down
16. Justice League / Justice League Unlimited
15. Veronica Mars
14. Scrubs
13. Spaced
12. Batman: The Animated Series
11. Rocko's Modern Life
10. Happy Endings
9. 30 Rock
8. South Park
7. Saturday Night Live
6. Seinfeld
5. The Simpsons
4. Arrested Development
3. The West Wing
2. Mad Men
1. The Sopranos
Oh balls I didn't include Breaking Bad. A lot's gonna depend on how it wraps up, but for now I'd stick it just ahead of Veronica Mars.
I can't believe I left off Freaks and Geeks and The Wonder Years.
Post a Comment