Also, according to their Los Angeles map, I would gain beachfront property from this level of sea rise, so now, Lex Luthor style, I am heavily invested in making this happen.
You added an extra E to Eastmoreland, which only called to my attention after nearly 30 years what a weird name that is. What's over there? EAST MORE LAND. Weird how pronunciation totally skews interpretation. You folks have been saying it all classy for so long that I didn't realize what a bunch of dummies you were!
....apparently you were named after this jackass Julius Caesar Moreland....no shit!
Even before I scrolled down to his biography, I was like, no way is this "Judge J.C. Moreland" not from the south. AND SURE ENOUGH.
I'm trying to figure out the most useless part of that wiki page for Needy, but I'm gonna stick with my gut response, which is the tiny dot on the whole map of Oregon, narrowly edging out the fact the a whole half of the text on that page concerns its crummy post office.
3 comments:
Eastemoreland will rise again!
Also, according to their Los Angeles map, I would gain beachfront property from this level of sea rise, so now, Lex Luthor style, I am heavily invested in making this happen.
You added an extra E to Eastmoreland, which only called to my attention after nearly 30 years what a weird name that is. What's over there? EAST MORE LAND. Weird how pronunciation totally skews interpretation. You folks have been saying it all classy for so long that I didn't realize what a bunch of dummies you were!
....apparently you were named after this jackass Julius Caesar Moreland....no shit!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastmoreland,_Portland,_Oregon
Westmoreland stills stands, but Southmoreland and Northmoreland were planned but never built Such a shame.
P.S.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Needy,_Oregon
wtf
Even before I scrolled down to his biography, I was like, no way is this "Judge J.C. Moreland" not from the south. AND SURE ENOUGH.
I'm trying to figure out the most useless part of that wiki page for Needy, but I'm gonna stick with my gut response, which is the tiny dot on the whole map of Oregon, narrowly edging out the fact the a whole half of the text on that page concerns its crummy post office.
Post a Comment