Thursday, September 01, 2016

Ten Thousand Favorite Songs, v. 81 and ON GREEN DOLPHIN STREET (2015)

This is a terrific way to start your morning:




I CAN WAIT NO LONGER I MUST GET SOME MORE MOLINA IN THIS PLAYLIST


-If there's a way out it will be/ step by step, through the black

-every serpent's double tongue/ takes a turn with your soul

JESUS LORD AND SAVIOR, YOU GAVE US MORE EVERYBODY KNOWS THIS IS NOWHERE AND WE DO NOT DESERVE SUCH BLESSING


--besides you got such pretty eyes/for a snake


---almost no one makes it out


----Goodbye was half the words you knew


-----no one chooses to be sick

-----i heard the north star say/Kid you're so lost/even I can't bring you home

Souls may or may not be real, but something in me eats when it hears Jason Molina.  It is hungry and it eats like a starved dog.

No comments: