Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Conversation I just heard in the elevator

"Okay, so the thing's at three on Friday."
"The only thing is--"
"I'll wake you up at 2:30"
"I have class 'til 3:45"
"I have class 'til...2:45"
"Oh, wait, fuck no, I have class 'til TWELVE forty-five"
"I have class 'til ONE forty-five"

I have no idea why, but this amused me.

4 comments:

b said...

That reminds me of the Overheard in College post I was gonna do. But I forgot most of the stuff. The only one I remember is this chick telling a guy she actually kind of liked reading the Old Testament, but that it wasn't her Gospel or anything.

I have also heard the word cock-blocked about a bazillion times.

But yeah, overheardinnewyork.com if you haven't gone. That's some funny stuff.

Misha said...

i dont get it

Misha said...

haha- ben is a butterbeer-aholic

Scott Nye said...

Cock-blocked is probably my favorite recently-discovered term. It's actually from a TV show, "Undeclared." Funny show, I'll bring it to Marquette over Thanksgiving.