So the rosters are up for Duke teams. Including Swim Team. Of which I'm a member.
That's me: (unless the link doesn't work, in which case, it is not me.)
http://www.goduke.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=22806&SPID=1848&DB_OEM_ID=4200&ATCLID=195618&Q_SEASON=2005
Yes, I'm getting a haircut, this weekend, in fact, because yes, it's ridiculously long.
And yep, there's a movie with me talking!...and looking up at the prompt above the camera so I'm not really making eye contact. I apologize.
Initiation update:: Last task (before initiation...ha, oh god.): Learn the first names and last names, hometown and state, year, what they swim, and a random fact...for every member of the team.
Feel free to peruse the rosters and see how many people that is. Quite a few.
And I have to know them by Saturday, and since I have a midterm tomorrow, I will not start studying for this swimming quiz until Friday.
I think I'll make flash cards.
p.s. since people have been talking about concerts, I just bought tickets to the All-American Rejects/Rooney/The Academy Is concert in November. I'm excited. DCFC is coming later this month, but they're sold out...oh well, I've seen them before. Yeah, Durham might be a little sketch, but we have an awesome cheap concert music scene.
5 comments:
You couldn't remember your name, hometown, swim events and major without looking at a teleprompter?
I could rattle off your info without a teleprompter! Except the religion thing. You're majoring in religion? I didn't know that. You think you'd tell family.
Man you are just such a pimp, kid.
You enjoy movies and cooking! And teleprompting!
Holy crap your hair did get long. How long has it been? Apparently long.
Anyway, that's cool. I know I'VE never been on a website, never mind a VIDEO. Well done my friend.
Well, ten or eleven of us are listed on Jesuit's homepage in a thing about AP socres. But that doesn't really count. Do you guys have that alumni email thing? I think Andy Van Pelt screwed me!
kt bz
i am entertained at your forgetfullness of lake oswego, swimming fly freestyle and IM, and majoring in religion.
p.s. that is quite a lot of peoples names to memorize.
p.p.s. i love the personal information including middle name and misspelled little brother's name
PEACE
LOVE
and....
LETTERS!
kthm
Post a Comment