
And he helped form his old party back in '73. If an old guy named after a mermaid can do it twice, I am pretty sure I can do it too, with a little help from my friends. I get by with a little help from my friends. Alright, Vincent out!
post script
That's my first ever reference to American Idol, please tell me it's not outdated.
6 comments:
The question remainss, though, do you get high with a little help from your friends?
High on life!
That's what I meant, of course...
Dude, it's okay, I didn't even GET that it was an American Idol reference.
And I always liked that he needed help to get high. That might just be like...acquiring the substance of highness, but I always secretly hoped he really just couldn't figure it out on his own.
I don't even know what American Idol is!
Okay, I do. But I refuse to watch it!
"Senator, you are no Jack Kennedy"
-Ansaf
Post a Comment