In the words of my father at my 5th birthday: Happy Birthday, Dammit!! But woh woh woh, Ian, tell us more of Pat's lover! Pat, I though I was your one and only! Sigh, Magda, prepare yourself for a hug come December 17th (ish).
Happy Birthday! Sorry I'm late. I've been trying to think of a real kick ass gift for you. I sure can't beat a ukalele though.
P.S. I've been sitting here debating the ethics of using the expression kick ass, cause I still never really cuss, but if I say "kick butt" or write something like "kick _ss," then I'm just being legalistic, aren't I?
It will die, and then we'll be the cool kids who didn't buy into the lame fad. Like pogs. I saw through pogs in a second. Unfortunately I can't say the same for the nipple piercing fad.
Magda? You feel old? Try being way down the line on the road to 20! Oh and for the record people, Pogs KICKED ASS! Way better than that nipple piercing fad. Jeez Ben get with the times.
One year at campfire camp one of the counselors had both of his nipples pierced. So really this could not be a new fad and he looked quite odd. I hope you grow out of it Ben.
19 comments:
Oh sure. Everyone rememberes magda's birthday. But no one even called me for mine. You guys think your so cute.
That's cause no one loves anonymous people. Happy birthday Magda.
Happy Birthday Magda!!! Love You!!
Aww tres cute. Happy birthday Magda!
Pathas a gay lover!
And we don't use spaces in Spokane.
Happy Birthday Magda!
Happy Birthday, Maggie!
In the words of my father at my 5th birthday:
Happy Birthday, Dammit!!
But woh woh woh, Ian, tell us more of Pat's lover! Pat, I though I was your one and only!
Sigh, Magda, prepare yourself for a hug come December 17th (ish).
I think Pat tells it better than I would but it involves Pat on Filipino action
Thanks guys! You rock my world.
Mish, it'll have to wait until the 19th (ish), because that's when I get home.
And Pat, for goodness sake... don't be so bashful.
P.S. I feel old.
Happy Birthday! Sorry I'm late. I've been trying to think of a real kick ass gift for you. I sure can't beat a ukalele though.
P.S. I've been sitting here debating the ethics of using the expression kick ass, cause I still never really cuss, but if I say "kick butt" or write something like "kick _ss," then I'm just being legalistic, aren't I?
It's not really your birthday unless it's on facebook. But I hope you had a good day anyway!
Facebook needs to die.
facebook is the shitz!
(thats a good thing)
It will die, and then we'll be the cool kids who didn't buy into the lame fad. Like pogs. I saw through pogs in a second. Unfortunately I can't say the same for the nipple piercing fad.
pogs were and still are cool! what are you talking about?
OMG, they so are. PAT, GET OFF MY ROOMMATE!!! HE'S MINE!!
Magda? You feel old? Try being way down the line on the road to 20! Oh and for the record people, Pogs KICKED ASS! Way better than that nipple piercing fad. Jeez Ben get with the times.
One year at campfire camp one of the counselors had both of his nipples pierced. So really this could not be a new fad and he looked quite odd. I hope you grow out of it Ben.
$50 on facebook still being around and popular by the time we graduate? Doug, I already conquered your roommate.
Post a Comment