I dunno, but I saw something sadistically funny today coming home from a grocery run at Winco. There was a dead rabbit in the road, and the first thing that crossed my mind was, all it needs is a little basket and some easter eggs and you'd have a ton of kids, scarred for life, thinking they just saw the Easter Bunny run over.
4 comments:
I dunno, but I saw something sadistically funny today coming home from a grocery run at Winco. There was a dead rabbit in the road, and the first thing that crossed my mind was, all it needs is a little basket and some easter eggs and you'd have a ton of kids, scarred for life, thinking they just saw the Easter Bunny run over.
the other 24% are vegans
uh if 24% of America was vegan I think we'd be in a lot better shape than we are.
devon that would have been perfect
my brothers watched donnie darko today and i think that it should be the official easter movie. frank the rabbit is horrifying.
I totally agree, Frank is just... creepy
Post a Comment