Tuesday, March 25, 2008

To These Lend Your Ears

Here are some new (at least to me) albums to which you should listen (you liked the Hold Steady didn't you? I'm right sometimes!):

Bon Iver: For Emma, Forever Ago (Skinny Love is perfect)
Yeasayer: All Hour Cymbals (2080 is my newest favorite song)
Caribou: Andorra
Dirty on Purpose: Hallelujah Sirens
Castanets: Cathedral
Vetiver: To Find Me Gone(I love Maureen)
Two Gallants: S/T (My Baby's Gone)
The Helio Sequence: Keep Your Eyes Ahyead (No Regrets) (From Beaverton)(How was the show Magda?)
Elvis Perkins: Ash Wednesday(While You Were Sleeping)
Townes Van Zant: S/T, anything you can get
A Place to Bury Strangers: S/T (Dave, this is hard enough for you)
Deer Tick: War Elephant

Okay, that's all I can think of for now.

[Hurry Sufjan, hurry!]

2 comments:

Scott Nye said...

I don't know which are the artists and which are the albums!

b said...

the artists come first